Comprehensive Diversity Education
for Business, Education, and Community
Are changing demographics affecting your school, college, business, or community?
Are you looking for comprehensive cultural diversity education that will enable your organization, institution, or community to:
- decrease intercultural conflict,
- create culturally-inclusive schools, workplaces, and communities,
- make cultural diversity a competitive advantage,
- address problems and issues related to gender, ethnic, racial, and cultural diversity?
Established in 2005, DiversityWorks, Inc. is a coalition of diversity educators from different fields and disciplines with many years of experience in providing diversity education for a wide variety of institutions, organizations, and audiences. We have worked with all kinds of businesses, community organizations, K-12 schools, colleges, universities, and government agencies. For a complete list of the clients we have served, please contact us at 217/369-2058.
Programs, workshops and services:
- Education (K-12 and Higher Education)
- Intercultural Communication and Competence for Business and Community
- New Paradigms for Diversifying Faculty and Staff
- Community Diversity Climate Study (CDCS)
- Intercultural Competence in Health Care Workplace
- Site and Situation-Specific Diversity Consulting
- Strategic Planning Retreats on Diversity
For further information about the objectives and activities of each workshop, please contact Pauline Kayes at 217/369-2058 or firstname.lastname@example.org.